Many family caregivers are struggling to adapt to changes brought on by COVID-19. While the situation continues to change, we want you to have access to the information and tools you need to stay healthy, safe, and connected. Resources will be added or updated as new COVID-19 developments unfold.
We first encourage you to frequently check the Center for Disease Control website for up to date information regarding COVID-19 and what you should be doing.
- CDC: What to do if you are sick
- CDC: Caring for someone who is sick
- CDC: Ten ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home
We also encourage you to visit the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services website for updated COVID-19 information.
The Nebraska Lifespan Respite Network (NLRN) offers a variety of programs to support family caregivers and respite providers:
- Subsidy applications for family caregivers
- Searchable database of screened respite providers
- Ability to speak directly with a NLRN coordinator for additional assistance
- Monthly webinars covering respite resources and programs (new!)